Instagram Dark Mode Enable: Friends, today we are going to tell you how to enable Dark Mode on Instagram. At the same time, today you will also know what are the advantages of using dark mode and what are the disadvantages of not using dark mode.
Today, every person is active on social media throughout the day. There are many people who use Instagram or any other social media app even late at night.
Using any social media app for too long or late at night can damage your eyes. You get dark mode in all kinds of apps nowadays that you should be using. But there are many people who do not know how to turn on dark mode in their mobile or any app.
so friends, today we will just teach you how to turn on dark mode on instagram. but before that, know the advantages and disadvantages of using dark mode.
Disadvantages of not using dark mode
- Weakness of eyes
- does not appear correct.
- Formation of dark circles under the eyes.
- Burning in eyes
- Pain in eyes
- Having a headache
- Tears coming from eyes.
Benefits of using dark mode
- Not much light falls on the eyes.
- The screen of the mobile is slightly visible due to dark mode.
- Dark circles do not form under the eyes.
- There is no burning in the eyes.
- There is no pain in the eyes.
- Gives relief from headache.
- Mobile battery lasts for a long time.
- The brightness of the mobile remains balanced.
- Tears stop flowing from eyes.
How to turn on dark mode on Instagram.
- Open Instagram.
- Click on your profile.
- Now click on 3 lines.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Theme.
- Click on Dark.
Now you will see that dark theme has been turned on on Instagram. Just a few simple steps with the help of you can enable dark mode on Insta like this. We hope you liked this information. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends. Thank you….
Also Read –