How to access Street View in Google Maps
1. Open the
app and locate the
icon in the upper-right corner of the display (marked in the image below) to show the map types and details you can display.
2. Select Street View from the Map details menu.
3. Tap the X button or anywhere outside the Layers menu to go back to the map.
4. If Google Street View is available in the region you're looking at, all the pathways and roads are
overlaid with a blue line
5. Tap any location you wish to explore, and the app opens a split-screen setup.
6. The top half shows the Street View, while the bottom displays the default map view in case you want to browse a few more areas.
7. Tap the
icon in the lower-right corner of the Street View window to go full screen in Street View mode and get a tourist's view of the area.
8. To move around, tap the
in the direction you want to go. You can also zoom in to get a closer look.
Swipe the Learn More button for more details.